Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes Premium WordPress Themes Premium WordPress Themes

2010-06-17

When is the best time to tweet for maximum twitter traffic and exposure?

You might wonder what the busiest times on twitter are, so you can then time your important tweets to give them the best chance of being seen by more of your followers.

Well, over the past couple of months I have received a LOT of visitors to my websites via twitter, I have charted them below showing how many visitors came at what hour of the day

[its just average criteria....................................]

The time is set to Pacific Time, to see the difference between pacific time and your time zone, click here.

As you can see, I got most of my referrals from twitter between 1pm and 2pm.

But going on this data, it looks as though posting any time from 9am to 3pm will give you the best chance of getting exposure and traffic from twitter.

The chart shows how you could be cutting your chances of getting exposure on twitter in half depending on when you post your tweets.

Now, I think I’ll wait about 10 hours before I let my followers know about this new blog post! :)

Have you noticed any particular times or days when twitter seems most busy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Cyberbob - Find me on Bloggers.com