Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes Premium WordPress Themes Premium WordPress Themes

2010-11-10

6 Best Features of Tata Docomo 3G

As we all Know Tata Docomo have launched it 3G Service in India and now you can DO the new with Tata Docomo 3G, at a refreshingly fast pace. Tata DOCOMO 3G is an all-new way to experience life on the go!



Life on 3G is definitely faster, richer & exciting. With Tata DOCOMO 3G, your mobile phone is no more just a device that makes calls - it''''s a TV, a theatre, a gaming console and a satellite camera all at once. Do much more with your smartphone than you ever imagined!

Best feature of Tata Docomo 3G:

1.Real-time streaming of music & videos



You can watch videos online with good buffering speed and listen music.

2.Real-time face-to-face Video Calling



With this 3G Service you can also see the face of people to whom you are talking.

3.Live TV on your mobile



You can also watch live event live on your mobile with 3G service

4.Download & play rich 3D Games



With the help of 3G service you can Download and play rich 3D games ion your mobile

5.Faster email exchange with large attachments



Now email, chat, surf, browse, all on the go, at the speed of thought! Share your life as it happens, not just in status messages but in pictures & videos as well no matter how heavy the file is!

6.Security



The 3G network provides foolproof connectivity between the handset and the internet domain. Your transactions through mobile are much safer on 3G owing to the enhanced security features.

Source and Credits:Tata Docomo 
You can also Compare your 2G Vs 3G Service Here 


I hope you like this post and I’m sure the information provided by me is helpful to you .If you think so just drop your comments i badly need that.

2 comments:

The article written by you very good, I like it very much.vince camuto shoes on sale
I will keep your new article.

I just wanna say thanks to all my friends for appreciating me and wanna also thanks to ashad and sharing their information with me its also helpful to me

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Cyberbob - Find me on Bloggers.com