Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes Premium WordPress Themes Premium WordPress Themes

2010-11-04

Watch MTV EMA 2010 Madrid Awards Live Stream Online

HI Friends I'm glad to telling you that On Sunday, 7th November, one of my favorite one MTV event " 2010 MTV EMAs are going to take place and they will bring the magic to 'The Magic Box' in Madrid. Events consist of unforgettable live performances and award winners which is also chosen by you chosen So what you are looking for just be prepare,to get excited and cool party.



The Event is organised by one of our famous celebrities Eva Longoria and Jutsin Bieber

EMA have live performances by following Music sensation like B.o.B,Bon Jovi,Dizzee Rascal,katy perry ,Linkin park,Shakira,Kesha and many more

But the main problem is that where you can watch this event online but dont to worry for that I'm also providing you the tool through which you can watch EMA 2010 Europe Live online .The Player provided below show you the live performance :


Also you can get more information About here

Note:It will Active on 7 November 2010 till it is just player.I hope you understand

Source:MTV
Isn't is cool,I hope you like this post and I’m sure the information provided by me is helpful to you .If you think so just drop your comments i badly need that.

Thanks!!!!!

7 comments:

how can I watch it in mac book pro?

Thank You!! I hope that does not happen copyright

only buffering and initializing... no video :/

its not working onlu buffering and initializing . -.-

dear it will be availble soon as possible

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Cyberbob - Find me on Bloggers.com